i2CAT is a non-profit technology centre that promotes R&D and Innovation activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies and the Future Internet. The centre invests in a new model of innovation, the Quadruple Helix, based on the collaboration among industry, public administration, academic institutions and citizens, through an open innovation environment that is characteristic of the Internet culture.
i2CAT has an extensive experience in National and European research and innovation projects, leading the implementation of Future Internet technologies in the main economic sectors (Health, Audiovisual, Industry, Culture, Telecommunications) in order to improve productivity and competitiveness in companies and the well-being in society.
Roles in the project
- Technical Coordinator
- Driving the technical developments and the vNSF orchestration
- Driving the development of the Data-Driven decision engine
- Contribution on the integration and assessment activities
- Providing an SDN-enabled physical infrastructure, which will be used for deployment, testing and validation of the project solution
- Contribution on the dissemination, standardization and exploitation plans
- Eduard Escalona
- Jordi Ferrer Riera
- Bernat Gastón
- Carolina Fernández